Brand new series of True Slow Style / Slow Pitch Jigging by Palmarius
PALMARIUS 72 Series Slow/Long Rod is finally ready
- Almost 2 years in development
- We took something that worked and made it even better!
- Designed to exceed the current generation of Slow Pitch Rods
- Longer 7 foot 2 Inch Blank
- Stronger - Designed with backbone and a distinct shutoff where the rod will not just bend and bend like a rubber band, you can control your fish
- Better Warranty
- Neutral Spine Acid Wrapped - what does it mean ? It means that the guide train is neutral and equally easy to fish for Righty and Lefty Anglers.
- Punchier and stronger series of rods using two densities of Carbon Fiber Matt woven at opposing angles for added strength
- Length of 7'2", allowing for technical slow pitch movements but it can also accommodate long fall techniques.
- Constructed of Japanese Toray NanoAlloy Carbon Fiber
- 100% Fuji Hardware, Guides and Thread
- Neutral Spine works great for Right or Left handed Anglers
- Quad Matt construction both ultra-high elasticity 40 t carbon woven at 30 and 45 degrees
- Matt is trimmed so precisely that there is no unwanted "matt on matt" overlapping seam therefore reducing / nearly eliminating the Spine
- Lifetime replacement warranty to original owner with small deductible
7'2" Leviathan Premium Series w Titanium Torzite double footed and single footed stronger and larger guides
Better materials using exclusively Toray CA Nano Carbon Matt and Premium UV Resistant Resins
Our heaviest model the -5, is factory lift tested to over 18kg @ 45 degrees
We are a direct importer. We deal directly with the very same factory that produces the Shimano Game Type J series, St. Croix, Tailwalk, Nash and dozens of "household names"
Rods come from the factory to us to you, there is no distributor, no national advertising campaings to fund, no layers to add to the price.
BETTER LINE PERFORMANCE
Of the course of selling literally thousands of Slow Pitch Rods, we listened to our customer's frustrations, breaks, pulls and general dislike of the "tiny micro guides" and there you will find a totally reengineered top quality Fuji Guide Train on each and every rod.
All rods in this series us a Fuji Torzite Titanium Tip top for premier performance and minimal line wear. In the P Series you will find Steel footed Fuji Alconite guides, while in the Leviathans Series, you will find 100% Titanium guides and sanded/painted blanks.
INCREASED LIFTING POWER
Ability to set the hook when needed
Distinct "shut off" at striper guide gives you the power to horse fish away from
and out of heavy structure.
- 7'2" 2.18M
- Tip + Handle Technology (ie 2 piece but not a traditional 2 piece)
- Our connection at the handle doesn't impact the action even 1%
- 100% Toray Japan dual matt construction
- Distinct "shut off' for increased lifting power
- Larger guides are compatible with all knots from most skill levels
- 100% Fuji hardware
- Series observes Shimano's color coding system for easy pairing rod line leader jig takes the guess work out
- Sensibly priced