PALMARIUS POPPING SERIES
- Rods come shipped inside a padded rod sock at no charge.
- Two Piece Butt Joint 1+ rods for travel.
- Every bit as strong as 1 piece rods
- High Precision Butt Joint
- Toray NanoAlloy Carbon Fiber Matt rolled in Bi-Axil direction (2 directions)
- Un-sanded "natural" blanks for ultimate strength and low weight
- Each blank is machine load tested before we build on it or ship it to a builder
- Six models ranging from a "Cherry" inshore 7 foot 3 inch Medium Heavy all the way to 8 foot XH PE10 Yellowfin/Bluefin battle rods
- Every model is also stocked as a blank to build out yourself or by your favorite builder
High performance casting rods are constructed using Nano Alloy Toray matt plus very carefully selected 100% Fuji guides, reel seats and gimbals. We use fine quality 3M resins and Fuji threads to handcraft these rods, one by one.
The rods are reasonably priced for a high quality rod with an outstanding warranty.
73MH Inshore and Light Offshore casting rod. 7’3” Features Fuji MNSG + KNSG guides for an advanced guide train that minimizes weight toward the tip of the rod, resulting in the best action possible in a rod of this class. Poppers/Stick baits 40g to 90g Max Drag at 45 8 Kilos. Cherry rod soon to be one of your favorite sticks!
79XH Heavy Inshore/Medium Offshore casting rod. 7’9” Features Fuji MNSG+ KNSG guides for an advanced guide train that minimizes weight toward the tip of the rod, resulting in the best action possible in a rod of this class. Poppers/Stick baits 40g to 90g Max Drag at 45 12 Kilos
83MH Medium Heavy Offshore casting rod. 8’3” Features Fuji MNSG guides for an advanced guide train for light weight and maximum casting distance with accuracy. Designed with hybrid 30T/24T Nano Carbon from Toray to have a lively and sensitive tip with the all the power and backbone to subdue tuna and other Pelagic to 150 Pounds (80 Kilos) in a very reasonable amount of time.
80H Heavy Offshore casting rod. 8’0” Features Fuji MNSG guides, hybrid 40T/36T Nano Carbon from Toray, a bit stiffer than the 83MH – designed for medium and larger poppers that need to move water to be effective. Ideal for Bluefin and Yellowfin tunas to 200 Pounds (100Kg).
80HH Heavy Offshore Popping rod rated to PE10. 8’0” Features Fuji MNSG guides, 40T/36T Toray Nano Carbon construction with increased backbone and lifting power to subdue tuna to 250 pounds (130Kg).