CM Tackle's "Own" line of Ball Bearing Swivels. During a buying trip to SE Asia we came across a swivel factory who's workers where busy packing swivels into packages of 3 with brand name XYZ.
We made a deal with the same exact same factory and you will be thrilled with the quality and reasonable price.
More than 550,000 swivels sold since 2009, not a single failure and we are supplying the biggest of big names in Charter boat fishing.
Sized 1 to 8, available in Black Nickel finish.
We recommend the black finish for most applications as it will not draw strikes from Wahoo, Bluefish aiming for the shinny swivel!
- Size 1 is under a half inch and tests to #90 Lbs
- Size 2 is just over half an inch and tests to #110 Lbs
- Size 3 is slighter larger than a US dime coin. ABS tested to #130 Sold TEN (10) to a bag
- Size 4 = 0.76 inches long, ABS tested to #165 Sold TEN (10) to a bag
- Size 5 = 0.88 inches long, ABS tested to #220 Sold TEN (10) to a bag
- Size 6 = 0.92 inches long, ABS tested to #240 Sold TEN (10) to a bag
- Size 7 = 0.90 inches long, ABS tested to #380 Sold TEN (10) to a bag
- Size 8 = 1.25 inches long, ABS tested to #450
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Broke down and tried these swivels after my favorites became unavailable. Originally shied away based on price but no need to worry - these are very good swivels. Very well built/consistent and spin as freely as swivels costing much more. Also, they have a larger welded ring wire diameter than other swivels of similar size. I am using these swivels for SPJ...I typically have to go up to a size 5 to use 34# - 55# Sunline FC100 fluorocarbon leader. I can use a size 2 or 3 with these swivels and have no diameter mismatch problems. Very good swivels and nice to be able to use a size 3 or 4 up to 60# leader. Highly recommended...have already reordered more. Hope this help.